iHyme respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material available on any iHyme website, application, database, or service ("Service") infringes your copyright or the copyright of any third party, please notify via email@example.com.
CEO (Chief Execution Officer)
151, Sector 118, TDI City,
Mohali - 140301, Punjab,
Telephone: +91 7814738190
To be effective, notice of infringement must comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. Notice must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
This process only relates to reporting a claim of copyright infringement. Messages related to other matters will not receive a response through this process. Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material is infringing may be subject to liability. If you are unsure whether material infringes your copyright, you should contact an attorney prior to sending notice.
Last update – 13 September 2022